zaterdag 20 oktober 2012

October 2012, DIY; Tanktop

Hello everyone!
The blog for today will go about DIY, making a tanktop. For the people that doesn't know what ''DIY'' is; DIY means Do It Yourself. It is a usable thing where you get tips to make your own clothing, shoes and jewerly. You can find DIY things on weheartit.com and other sites. Also on Instagram you can find DIY tips.  For today we made a DIY tanktop. I came on this idea because next friday i've got a halloweenparty, and I want to make my own tanktop with something on it. Likely I want to make a black tanktop, and put studs on it in a jesus cross. Or I want a sugarskull on it with textile markers. I don't really know yet. For the people who don't know what a sugarskull is; this is one:
Tumblr_lyqempxsa91qzabkfo1_500_large

So I want to make a sugarskull, or a jesus cross with studs. Here is the jesus cross:
Tumblr_m875jes8031rwifqno1_500_large-600x676_large


Now, a picture how you make a tanktop yourself:

Diy-racerback-tank-top-616x1024_large


I want to make one like that, but than a little bit longer cause I seriously DON'T want to walk in my open belly there haha.  Good luck with making this awesome tanktop, and see you tomorrow! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten