maandag 22 oktober 2012

October 2012, Haute Couture; make-up eyebrows

Hey you guys, I hope you had a better day than me. Damn, terrible school, and homework, and marks.. blergh! Today I will blog about the make-up from Haute Couture, and not ''make-up'' whole subject, but about eyebrows. I browsed trough the Vogue a while ago, and than I saw it, the eyebrows. What the hell is wrong with the Haute Couture designers that they do it like that. Ofcourse, it is Haute Couture.. but this is quite extreme.. It's not that I don't like it, but I just don't get it why they all do the same.. that is quite boring.. I will post some pictures so you can see what I mean, and loved ones, I would like it if you react on my blogs, cause I don't really know if you like it or not. You can also post suggestions! CU tomorrow xoxo.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten