zondag 21 oktober 2012

October 2012, Sneaker heels; HOT or NOT?

Hello fashionlovers,
I hope you all had a great day yesterday, and today also. Yesterday I went to the centre to pimp my room a bit. I will show you pictures later. When I was in centre yesterday, i saw like hundreds of girls with sneaker heels. And I want you're opinion.. Do you think that their HOT or NOT? You can put your opinion in a comment, i'd love to know your viewpoints, and if you like, could you say why you think their HOT or NOT? See you tommorrow!

Sneaker Heels:
image

And my room :)

 New candels.
 New pillows and carpet for my couch
And my makeup corner redo'ed with cups.












Sorry for the crappy pictures, it is really hard to make good pictures with your webcam if you don't have a solid underground.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten