vrijdag 19 oktober 2012

October 2012, Haute Couture; Marry in gold

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a great day today. I've worked today, and how.. Really unpretty haha. The blog for today is about Haute Couture; marry in gold. Cause the Haute Couture trend this october is gold. I will just post some Haute Couture works that I like from this October. See you tomorrow!


Jean Paul Gaultier.
In this outfir I just love the jumpsuit, also the ''cape'' gives me a peacock idea. Also her shoes are just awesome. The hairdo is what I seriously don't like, I think that with some Haute Couture outfits that everything must be extreme, and this hairdo isn't extreme at all.


Elie Saab.
I like this dress because it has a lot of pearls on it, also the transparent material is lovely. With this less extreme dress it's allright that the hairdo is less. Cause remember; less is more :)


Jan Taminiau.
Maybe unespected, but the first thing I see is the makeup. The makeup is done like Amy Winehouse had it. I don't really like it; but because of the great jumpsuit it's ok. MONKEY JUMPSUIT! I really like it, and altough it is Haute Couture, I would wear it to a party. The shoes I just love. Nothing more, nothing less than that. They're just GREAT!


Elie Saab.

Another one from Elie Saab, I like this dress just a little bit. I think that the lower part isn't great.. I think that because it's a bit.. too much. Too wide, too much pink, too much gold. The upper part I do like, probebly because it tighter. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten